Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I have a stalker

Back when i was a kid....err more like a horny teenager i thought it would be cool to have a stalker. I was a very shy and social inept kid and teenager in my school years and so to have a stalker meant someone actually liked me enough to stalk my shy-self which seemed nice back then...more like awesome as i imagine that old self. However, was i wrong oh boy

I wish this post was about how to deal with stalkers but i have failed miserably at that so its going to be completely different than what i usually post. I am actually pretty reluctant to write this post because it involves her and oh God do i hate her so much...i have this post in draft for days now and only publishing now to let people know this can happen to anyone.

Without going into much details, this whole thing started pretty innocent, i was not dating her and that is the only way things get complicated for me hehe but this wasn't that. We started as friends and she actually was a pretty good friend.

I never thought of her as someone i could date because A. I don't find her attractive and  B. she knew me before i became socially cool. I don't like my old shy self and i consider those years of my life wasted because i am actually a good-looking guy and thinking back at those times girls always showed interest in me but i was too shy to even talk back when talked to, let alone flirt. Some of those girls were actually pretty cool and i can see myself spending my entire life with one of them that i had a crush on but despite her talking to me and showing signs she liked me too, i never had the balls to talk. God, those were terrible times but i digress.

So fast forward to last year she somehow has developed feelings for me. I didn't see that one coming honestly. So i let her know the whole shabang and that was the end of that, at least for a few days. But it actually gets worse and she would bring her feelings up every fucking time. It got actually pretty annoying and this happened over the course of months that i finally told her to get the fuck off and stop seeing me. I did honestly feel bad but that feeling would soon disappear. As i was just welcomed into the world of online stalking...

I told you she knew me for years and so she naturally had my Facebook and any social network i was part of, my emails and most importantly my work website that i work on and visit several hours of the day. You can guess what comes next, right ?.

The worst part of it is she lives in a different place now so i actually have to spend my money to meet her and fucking kill her because she has literally fucked my brains out (not the good kind)....i am not kidding. The first thing she did was stalk my facebook, send me messages which was actually pretty easy to deal with as facebook is awesome when it comes to this. Then it moved to emails and that was tolerable, i ended up blocking all her emails but she would always make new ones to bypass my block list and it got so worse that i had to make a rule to send all emails from unknown senders into junk email.

She is a fucking psycho but thats like the definition of every stalker. Now she has found the best way to annoy the fuck out of me, my website. So she registers a new id and send me these lengthy PMs. I have literally banned like 20 accounts by now, imagine the torture of opening up your website to see a new PM rushing in to see if a client has some issue or something similar of the sort only to find these PMs from her. Imagine this happening for months, get my annoyance ?. I ended up banning the whole country because of her but that is not good for business so i had to unban after a while.

The only thing left to do is photoshopping her naked photos and putting them up on my website(its actually pretty popular) with all her info for the country she lives in but i just can't get myself to do this because that is actually pretty bad and i can't, she knows this and so the cycle continues.

I am pretty clueless as to what the fuck do i do about this, ever seen the stalkers in movies ? She is the same but not even an iota of hot like that. Actually if she was hot like that, i would still not because at this point she fucking disgusts me. I think she will actually forget about me if she was to date someone but she is a fucking loser and its like she thinks i am the only one guy she can score (because of my past) but i have moved up in the world and its about time she should too.

Anybody got any ideas or advice for me ? Someone who might have been in the same situation. Or anybody wanting to date her, please send me a message. 

5 comments:

  1. I am sure she is just playing with you and she has no feelings for you.
    post her pictures on some nasty website, man! ;)
    --Robinson Crusoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..and, OMG! it's case of child abuse, man!

    --Robinson Crusoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel for you, STN! :(
    AND AFTER READING THIS:
    "...Some of those girls were actually pretty cool and i can see myself spending my entire life with one of them that i had a crush on but despite her talking to me and showing signs she liked me too, i never had the balls to talk. God, those were terrible times but i digress..."

    I HOPE YOU GET THAT LADY :D and HEY just delete everything, e mails, messages on Deviated etc that that disgusting Stalker has been sending to you. It is the best way you can get rid of her. and MARK MY WORDS, she'll be gone for forever from your life! :)

    Robinson Crusoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear STN, FORGET HER! stop writing anything on her or about her :D. You are giving her importance. Why? Rejecting somebody in this way, especially when you say she was an old friend, is enough for her to be hurt enough to leave you and never turn back to you.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must have closed all the doors on her. You should block her entry on this blog too, STN. It is important. Believe me, it works. And it will help her to understand you never wanted her in your life.

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

NO SPAM please!.